Powered by d-FIRST™, Glasswall Editor harnesses the world's most advanced CDR technology.
Regenerating every file to a standard of ‘known good’, Glasswall Editor delivers unparalleled levels of security and integrity, ensuring only safe and clean files reach users. With additional content modification features and sub-second processing, the user experience is seamless, leaving business critical communications uninterrupted.
Sending files to the Glasswall Editor returns safe, clean regenerated versions:
- Verified as the correct file type
- Meets structural specification for the identified file format with all deviations remediated
- High risk Active Content removed
- Hidden tags inserted as an option
- Files can be exported in a flat text/image structure allowing easy search/replace/redact of text data and re-imported back to their complex document format
- Archive file types unpacked, each individual file is processed with the archive then repacked with clean versions of each file
- Comprehensive data reporting provided
Glasswall Editor is supported on both Linux and Windows as a native SDK and in Docker Containers. It is shipped with a set of wrappers that ensure easy integration with all commonly used development environments. It is provided with comprehensive documentation and code examples.